Single stage fire pump Problems
Single-stage fire pump product features:
- The pump has a compact structure, small size, and beautiful appearance. Its vertical structure determines the installation footprint is small, and its center of gravity coincides with the center of the pump foot, thus enhancing the running stability and service life of the pump.
- Both the pump suction port and the spout outlet are horizontal, simplifying the connection of the pipes.
- The multi-stage type can be installed in the same direction or 90 in the same direction as the suction port and the discharge port. 180. 270. Several different directions to meet different connection occasions.
- The pump pressure can be increased or decreased according to the needs of the pump stage and the outer diameter of the impeller can be cut without changing the installation footprint, which is not available in other pumps.
- The pump rotor has a small winding, stable operation, low vibration, low noise and long service life.
Single-stage fire pump structure description:
The single stage centrifugal fire pump consists of two parts: the motor and the pump. The pump and the motor are coaxial. The pump structure consists of the pump body, the impeller, the pump cover, and the mechanical seal. The pump inlet and outlet are on the same horizontal axis, and the caliber specifications are the same, the loading and unloading is very convenient, and the floor space is small. The pump is equipped with a mounting base for easy installation and increased pump running stability. The pump seal is mechanically sealed and has a reliable seal and no leakage. The axial force of the pump is balanced by the balance ring of the impeller. The inlet and outlet flanges of the pump are 1.6MPa, and the pipeline is convenient.
A single-stage fire pump for the delivery of clean water without solid particles and liquids with physico chemical properties similar to water. It is mainly used for pressurized water supply in fire protection systems, and can also be used for water supply and drainage in factories and mines. The flow rate of the liquid delivered by the fire pump is 5 to 80 L/S, the pressure range is 0.2 to 2.25 MPa, the supporting power range is 1.5 to 200 KW, and the diameter range is φ50 to φ200 mm.
What issues should you notice when using a single-stage fire pump?
- Protective clothing, face shields and safety footwear should be used when operating in a hazardous environment.
- Check whether the inside of the pump is filled with liquid before running to avoid running dry. Also, check if the usage environment is in a normal state.
- After starting, observe whether the outlet flow is normal. If the flow is too small, stop the power supply immediately, and then check the entry and exit pipeline to eliminate the problem.
- When pumping, do not arbitrarily change the chemical nature of the liquid to be transported. Due to the mixing of different chemical liquids, different chemical reactions may occur, and even high heat may be generated, which may damage the pump body.
- During maintenance and repair, first, drain the liquid remaining in the pump of the fire pump and close the inlet and outlet ball valves.